- Weighs just 21 grams (0.74 Ounces)
- Carbon fiber frame
- Carbon fiber piston
- High compression micro-light poly-urethane hose
- High pressure stainless steel valve
- Screw on Presta valve (1 gram Schrader adapter sold separately)
- Pumps easily to 80 PSI. Rated capacity: 150 PSI.
- Designed and manufactured in Japan
- Dimensions: 130mm x 20mm
- Available for purchase via Credit Card, Paypal or Intrabank Transfer (Japan only)
The iPump Micro: The lightest Bicycle Pump in the world
Weighs just 21 grams!
Strong & Compact: It can easily fit in your pocket, pouch or in the seat post of your bike. Get’s you to 80 PSI (Max 150 PSI).
It comes with a flexible high pressure poly-urethane hose, so you wont pull your valve off while pumping. Also comes with a compression stainless steal screw valve, to ensure you wont loose air when pumping your bicycle tire.
It’s the ideal pump for bicycle couriers, street cyclists, mountain bikers, commuters, soccer mom’s, and casual riders who don’t want to carry a lot of weight.
|Dimensions||13 x 2 x 2 cm|